Dear friends, it is my greatest honour to write about History today. I have studied so hard and so long for the paper which im sitting tomorrow and I felt that i've learnt quite abit.
To re-think the issue of anarchism, i certainly really don't blame some of those kids and punks for turning anti- and against the system. In 1927, Nationalists in China backstabbed and killed over 70,000 Communists. in 1956, Russian Soviets barged into Hungary with 200,000 troops and 2,500 tanks and killed 27,000 Hungarians because they wanted to exercise "freedom" and be more "democratic".
All this for the sake of differences in beliefs - the deaths, was it worth the cause? Because two minds didn't think, nor feel the same. Because i'm democrat and you're communist. Because we always want things our way and feel irrefutably and impeccably right all the time? I beg for altruism to grow, and i'ld cry for passion to show.
fukk all your bombs and fukk your weapons - i'm sick of it.. i hope i'ld never have to carry your gay armaments in army if God wills me to get into safsa boxing. I'ld never want to be the victim of your selfish, dogmatic and unrighteous ideologies. Give me discretion, i want to live and bring forth more life to places elsewhere on this planet who needs my, no, our attention.
Sorry if i sounded abit harsh but i just felt better, after a rant.
Dear friends of this academy
Oh, Romeo is bleeding to death..
To see a friend bleed to death
What for, some kind of metaphor
That I can't see..
So I'll drink until I see it.
.....
Archers in your arches,
Raise your fingers for one last salute..
And bleed this skyline dry
Your history is mine.
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment